Ophélie Renaudin, FORM Design Studio
Ophélie Renaudin loves problem solving. In design, that means creating environments that integrate functionality with beauty and well-being. At FORM Design Studio in Los Angeles, alongside Joshua Rose and Rafi Kalichstein, Ophélie, an Associate Designer, gets to figure these things out daily. In addition to gathering potential resources, she routinely translates client desires into drawings, mood boards, and 3D renderings.
The bedroom is one of those spaces where wellness is tantamount. “We sleep, dream, love, and pass half of our lives in bedrooms,” she says. “No matter what is your style, the bedroom should feel like an extension of yourself in your best attractiveness.” The contents of Ophélie’s bedroom project folder convey the mood she seeks to create. By mixing materials and textures, strong lines with organic shapes, and pale shades with more earth tones, she arrives at the desired result for cozy, warm and modern.
- Wesley Allen’s Abington Iron Bed: modern in one respect with its hand-sculpted finish but also radiating a traditional French vibe.
- Katy Skelton Camp Bench by Keystone Collections: a military style bench elegantly executed.
- Claire Crowe Black Tourmaline Table Lamps: combine natural rough-cut minerals with tailored silk shades.
- Arteriors’ Tilda Chandelier: scultpural, charming, and warm.
- Chaos Theory Rug from Jaipur Living: this rug with its abstract pattern feels organic yet delicate and finishes the bedroom.
While peace and serenity typically reign in the bedroom, the total FORM deliverable is a custom home that elevates the daily life experience and relies on high-end materials and finishes that are responsibly made. Ophélie says, “From indoor to outdoor, from bed to the little spoon in the kitchen drawer, I have to look for multiple furnishings.” And Steelyard is one of the ways she does it.